Friday, 31st March, 2017
8:30 am - 11:00 am
Tea and coffe served from 8.30-10.30am
- We sell a variet of items from Bread (that can be orderd), cake, eggs, our ‘1-person Christmas cakes and Christmas puddings’ (which will be available from Mid-October.
- Also we sell gluten free items.
- There are pies, savouries, marmalade, chutney’s and preserves
- There are also bulbs, plants, fruit, vegetables (when in season).
- We also have a craft stall with all the items made by our members. These include knitted children’s cardigans, gloves, hats, scarves – to name just a few!
If you don’t see what you’re looking for please ask. We can normally supply most cakes and savoury items. We also take orders.
Tonbridge Scout Hut
Add to calendar iCal