Between 1875 & 1880. Permission is given by the Local Board for the building of numerous new houses as Houselands. Applications are made by many different people; for two, four or more houses. It is likely that Annison sold off parcels of land to interested parties in a piecemeal fashion. …
Currently browsing tag
When the Dissenters move to the new United Reform Church, the Stock and Cattle Market Company buy the building for use as the towns’ Corn Exchange.